Australia Awards applicants must meet all eligibility requirements detailed in the Scholarships Policy Handbook, available at: https://dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/aus-awards-scholarships-policy-handbook.pdf
In addition to these basic eligibility requirements, candidates from India must also meet the following conditions:
- be nominated by their institution. Please contact your institution for information on selection of nominees.
- be a recent graduate (2018 or later) of one of the target institutions, or be about to graduate
- hold, or be in the final year of, a tertiary-level qualification at least equivalent to an Australian Bachelors degree
- have a relevant academic background in the proposed study program
- meet admission and other specific requirements of universities in Australia. Applicants must comply with entry requirements for the universities and courses they are seeking admission to, including English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarships will not be available for courses of study in Australia where the applicant has already achieved that qualification and the qualification is deemed to be equivalent to the Australian qualification.